Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's kind of late...

It's after midnight and I work tomorrow, but I am busy listening to Untitled 1 of Sigur Ros. Zach is gone until Saturday (he left early Tuesday) and Sigur Ros always makes me think of him. When we were first hanging out we listened to them and I just can't help but think about him whenever I hear them now. It's a good, happy feeling and it always makes me realize how much I love him. Also, yesterday I cried at work and he wasn't here when I got home - which sucks. But I am a big girl and can get over it. (Or just wait for his arrival and then cuddle for a few hours!) Either way, I can't wait for Saturday. It's been a long week and camp officially starts Monday with the kids, so I hope it goes well the first week! I really want the kids to have a great summer. Tomorrow I am going to have dinner with a friend and then go out for the night. A good way to end the week, if you ask me.

I am also in love with this video. One of my favorites, ever.

No comments: