It's been a busy week but after today it will all be over! It was exhausting but now I don't have to work until Tuesday, which gives me five whole days to catch up on sleep, eating, and doing fun things. (And perhaps cleaning). At least Zach and I have been able to watch a few movies here and there; we watched Awakenings on Monday (one of the best movies about psychiatry I've seen in a while and it's based on a true story), then we watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape on Tuesday. I've never actually seen it! But I certainly loved it. Then yesterday we watched Jim Gaffigan's Beyond the Pale stand up, which I've seen countless times and could watch over and over again. But besides the movies it's been school, work, school, study. And now I've just one more test to complete! It's supposed to rain Saturday and Sunday but I'm hoping I can still enjoy the rainy weekend and figure something out that we can do. But at least we have a beautiful day tomorrow, with a high of 82. C'mon sunshine and hold out!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment