Sunday, April 25, 2010

I don't want your dregs.

Why, oh why, would I even bother with a blog? Honestly. Probably because it's more of a personal reason, one that I couldn't really explain. But I figured I'd dive in and just go for it; for whatever reason. And why start now? Well, because it's almost the summertime which means tons of fun activities will be in the near future and next year is my final year to complete before graduating college; which means research and thesis writing, completing GREs, getting into graduate school (keeping my fingers crossed), and figuring out if I will be moving across the country or staying in Pittsburgh. It's terrifying and I'm running out of time. But, I try to live in the present as much as possible and will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Finals are this week and I have one essay and two finals left to complete. And for once I'm not freaking out. ::Knocks on wood:: Then I am free for an entire week! Not including work, but that's nothing! Zach and I plan to visit Rogers, Ohio for their Open Air Market on Friday. It's only on Fridays and it's an all-day event with more than five miles of vendors to check out. So, I'm pretty excited for this. I am also hoping that I will have the money to buy batteries for my film camera so I can start taking pictures again. How sad - a girl not even being able to spare ten dollars to purchase batteries! Oh well, that's what college does to me.

I worked all of this weekend, including my 14 hour shift today, but on Thursday I was able to get in a few hours with my lovely friend, Kim and her daughter, Ava. Ava's six months now and it's unbelievable! It feels like she was just born last month. It was a great time and we just went to get baby items for miss Ava and then went to the mall before I headed back home to spend time with Zach before he left for the weekend. I did get just a few pictures of the babe, though!




No comments: