Friday, May 14, 2010

When it feels like time is standing still.

Yesterday I woke up, got showered, gave the animals their food, and was on my way to see my family. I took my mom out for a late Mother's Day dinner, which was nice. But afterward I was just stuck in the apartment by myself while everyone wasn't around. My dad has my youngest brother, my other brother who is living here is angry with us for being honest with him; so he wasn't talking to me, and my mom wasn't home. So I drove 2 1/2 hours to sit in the apartment and watch the complete first season of The Office. This I could have done while I was in Pittsburgh - but oh well. Hopefully when my mom gets off work today we will be able to go out and spend some time together, because I will be going back to Pittsburgh tonight.

However, I did find some old pictures of us when we were younger. And they certainly made me happy.

My oldest brother and I during Christmas, then Easter.


My mother's parents and my older brother. I'm the wee babe, and my grandfather had an awesome beard.
I'm sure I'll be posting more, they brighten up my day.

No comments: