Our cabin mini-weekend-vacation was so much fun. At times I wasn't sure what to do because we were there to do nothing, and it was strange to me to be doing nothing. At night we heard a tiny field mouse running around the cabin, trying to find food we didn't leave out. I saw his little butt but that was all, which was a bit saddening because all I wanted throughout the whole vacation was to see this little guy at least once. But we heard him, and in the morning we awoke to find the sunflower kernels to be eaten and spread out all over the mantel piece. There were so many chipmunks, as well. My heart was smiling the entire trip. I had so much fun just being there with Zach and just making food and relaxing. He made a fire both nights and spent so much time around it, which was so lovely to see. I can't wait until we get away again. Although traveling costs, it is definitely worth the money.
Friday, September 10, 2010
little bunny foo foo
Our cabin mini-weekend-vacation was so much fun. At times I wasn't sure what to do because we were there to do nothing, and it was strange to me to be doing nothing. At night we heard a tiny field mouse running around the cabin, trying to find food we didn't leave out. I saw his little butt but that was all, which was a bit saddening because all I wanted throughout the whole vacation was to see this little guy at least once. But we heard him, and in the morning we awoke to find the sunflower kernels to be eaten and spread out all over the mantel piece. There were so many chipmunks, as well. My heart was smiling the entire trip. I had so much fun just being there with Zach and just making food and relaxing. He made a fire both nights and spent so much time around it, which was so lovely to see. I can't wait until we get away again. Although traveling costs, it is definitely worth the money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment