I worked all day, even almost fell asleep a couple of times while working (shh, don't tell anyone), and now I am home... and cannot fall asleep. It may have to do with the fact that Zach is away again tonight, as he was last night, and so I cannot lay in the same bed with him, or cuddle next to his chest. I know it sounds silly, and I'm all about liberation of women, trust me - BUT, I miss my boyfriend. I enjoy the comfort of him lying next to me at night, as he does with me. I can't help but miss him tonight even though I know he will be back tomorrow. It's silly but he's my best friend! I am not ashamed as a woman to say that I love, love having him sleep next to me at night. So that's that. And I can't wait for tomorrow.
On the other hand, I am in fact super sleepy, and would like to go to sleep. At least Norman is here to cuddle next to me. At times he even tries to lay on top of my chest. Right now he is waiting next to me because he knows bed time will be coming soon, and when Zach isn't here he looves to take his spot. Absolutely loves it. I can't say I blame him - I'd totally love it if I were a cat, as well. I suppose I will attempt falling asleep, with the blanket wrapped around my head in such a way so that I will be able to breath but my face will be covered - just like when I was a little girl and thought as long as I couldn't see a monster, he/she couldn't see me!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment