skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hello, old country
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Gasland
We just watched this the other night. Amazing what people do in this world just for money. It's so sad, but so important to watch things like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Stacie
I would like to update this blog much more often than I actually do, but that's okay. I try; life is sometimes busy. But it's the beautiful moments in between that make it worth while.
View my complete profile
Other Sites
My Pinterest
My Flickr
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(47)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(7)
Gasland
We had a storm not too long ago, and tornado warni...
This was when I knew Spring would be coming soon, ...
Yesterday was my birthday. Unfortunately I worked ...
Everything has been crazy this month, and will con...
No title
Weekend
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(50)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment