Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Cardinal & Blue Jay

This was taken a few days ago. I just had to snap it quickly before the both of them flew away! They frequent the feeder often, but not together most of the time. I adore both of these birds; they are so beautiful.

As for today, it is 12:32 and I already have a Key Lime pie in the fridge chilling for dessert later and macaroni & cheese I've prepared to bake later, as well. I will also be making twice baked potatoes with asparagus, but that shouldn't take as long to prepare. I hope everything turns out tasty! And if not, we will probably still eat it. (:
Hopefully we can pop over to the green house that I adore, (especially with the cat Peanut Butter to welcome us) and we will be able to purchase some house plants soon. I start my job Monday so I look forward to having some money come in again!

Have a wonderful weekend! (The weather is so lovely here today, thank goodness! We have had rain for days and days).

1 comment:

emilyclare said...

what lovely lovely birds you captured! Hope all is well with the new job x