Central Park was so fun; my favorite part of New York City.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Happiness prevails; people can be beautiful. Yesterday after work I was able to hang out with some friends who came in from Ohio. Sarah and I drank a little and cried about our families. It sounds sad, and it was sad, but also lovely. I work all day today, from 10-10, but Brad and Sarah will be staying again, and tomorrow I do not have work until 5:30. So this is exciting. I love realizing every day how lucky I am to have such a caring and wonderful boyfriend, and how people can continuously be astounding in all that they do. Christmas is so close, I cannot wait. I've wanted to give Zach his present for over a month, but thankfully it is at my mother's house! I want to enjoy my Christmas break before my last semester at Point Park, and I want to learn how to knit and read The Great Gatsby and A Handmaid's Tale. I'm also working on a scarf for Zach. It is crooked, because I'm not good with the numbers in crocheting, I like to add and subtract a lot. But it is from me, and I know that is all that matters.



Central Park was so fun; my favorite part of New York City.
Central Park was so fun; my favorite part of New York City.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that picture - the last one! so beautiful, really.
and good luck with the scarf - it will mean all the world to him because it is from you <3
Thank you, thank you!
I certainly hope so! (:
Post a Comment