Thursday, December 2, 2010

I did not go to my classes today, I slept in. Shhhhh! I told Zach to go on his way and just stayed in bed until almost 10:30! That's kind of late for me, but it was nice; Zach also left me a text message that said I should sleep in and that I deserved it and he was proud of me, so that made it all worth while. (: I am still busy with school, with my paper, which is the main reason I stayed home (to work on it). But so far I have done nothing with it, I need a book from the library and cannot get it until Zach returns from work. But I have made pancakes with yogurt, and they were delicious! Who would have thought adding yogurt to boxed pancakes would taste so good... but they do!
I have another week of school left, then finals week, then Christmas break. Oh I'm so excited for break it's unbearable! This is also why it has been difficult to work on my paper, and all of my other school work, because I know the break is coming. I also only have three more months left on my lease, which seems unbelievable to me! But it's true. And so Zach and I are going to move in together, and I am going to take a year off of school so we can save up money and hopefully move to Vermont. It's a good plan, and I like it. However, we do not like Pittsburgh one bit, but we will try our best to enjoy it our last year, I am sure. Isabelle seems to be doing better these past few days, she liked the trip to our families homes for Thanksgiving. I hope it stays this way for a while longer, I'm not ready to have her go just yet, I love her too much!
I am excited, yet not excited, to go out today and get a few Christmas presents. While I love getting people presents, I do not like going shopping with all of the traffic and people everywhere. This may be why I am ordering a lot of my presents this year...







Also, winter is officially here. We had our first snow fall yesterday, December 1st, and I am unsure how I feel about it. I guess I should enjoy it before we get feet of snow. That will probably be in February. But I do miss fall!

3 comments:

Victoria Elena said...

I'm feeling the same way about school. I'm glad it's almost over :) And it sounds like you are, too. Hope it all goes well for you!

Stacie said...

Oh I'm so glad! This paper is my final thesis-type paper, so I will have to work on it until May, but I am so ready for a break without classes! (:
I hope the same goes for you!

MarĂ­a Paz S. said...

You take lovely photographs.
Good luck!