Sunday, January 30, 2011

I have been patiently awaiting a roll of film, which I sent in almost two weeks ago! (I'm becoming very impatient fast!) We are also looking at apartments now, seeing that we will be moving at the end of the month. I'm very happy about this; for the extra bedroom and space and also because it will officially be our first apartment together. We looked at one the other day, which I immediately fell in love with, old wallpaper in the kitchen, hardwood floors, a claw footed tub. ::siiighs:: Unfortunately, another couple could move in earlier than us so we didn't get it. This made me very sad for about a day, but I will soon recover once we go and look at more apartments!
I hate that we aren't moving until the end of February, because it will be the only thing I will think about until we officially find a place to live (I know I have been driving Zach crazy over all of my insane moving talk). I hate feeling this way, but I'm a planner... and I need to plan! I also think about the job I will be applying to... in May! I can't help it, it's just the way I am. I know about living in the moment, how healthy it is, and often times I can do that, but not right now. I feel so anxious for the future, for graduation and that next step in my life; whatever that may be. I'm just ready and I feel like moving will put me that much closer to whatever it really is. This will be the fifth time moving since I have lived in Pittsburgh, not even four years, and yet I am excited - I actually like the change, mostly because it's Pittsburgh and it doesn't get very exciting here anyway.
So! Once we move, I will then be looking forward to Zach's birthday, then my birthday, then graduation, then a new job. But at least I should be busy for the next few months...

No comments: