I have finished The Corrections. It was wonderful. Truly wonderful. I teared up a bit on the last page, and that's when you know it was a good book. I am anxiously awaiting my first rolls, or roll, of film from my Canon AE-1. It's driving me crazy how long it is taking, even though I believe it's just nerves of excitement. I have today off, then a day of work, then we are going to see my family for the weekend of the Fourth of July. I hope we can actually relax this time around, eating and lazily watching television (Roseanne, specifically) at night before we go to sleep. I do not have cable and my television is in my closet, which I like, so it's kind of a guilty pleasure when we go visit our families to sneak in a little bit of TV watching before we sleep. I feel like I did when I was a child and would fall asleep to the television that was placed in my room. However, today I completely disagree with a TV being placed in a child's bedroom, but I cannot change the fact I had one in mine. And I fell asleep many nights watching Nick at Nite, when it was still good. When they still played shows like I Love Lucy and Happy Days.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment