Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Possibilites schmilities.

I am back to school and work, my vacation is officially over. However my "daily grind" was never that bad to start with. We had a lovely time in Maine, and I was so excited to have gone kayaking for the first time. It's so relaxing to just paddle out into the middle of the lake and just float there, being at peace with the water. The perfect time to do this was when the sun was setting and you could see it through the trees. We also were able to go out through the reeds which was quite an adventure in and of itself. Life in the reeds is quite different than life on the lake. I'm so glad we had the chance to go up there, I found myself loving the northern states so much as we drove through them. My favorite was Wilmington, Vermont. Just the life that I saw while passing through was something to admire, and I do plan on going back to actually investigate the beauty of it all. I also began looking at graduate schools outside of Duquesne, and Vermont University actually looked fantastic for their counseling program. So who knows. I'm so excited to graduate from Point Park but I first need to think about this coming year and what I will be writing my thesis on. It's all coming very fast, however, and I need to sit down sometime soon and think, think, think. And stop being such a wimp and ask to meet with one of my professors so I can discuss my future and all of that wonderful nonsense.

No comments: