Wednesday, July 14, 2010

past, present, future




These were taken when we went camping. I have much more, but right now I am in Maine and without much initiation to add them at the moment. Maine has been lovely. Despite the fact that I have been having major troubles loading my Canon AE-1, I have taken some photos with my Nikon. I'm not sure what to do about my Canon, it's rather heartbreaking to me that I haven't been able to load the film into the camera. These pictures from camping were, however, taken with the Canon and I do love how they turned out. I'll have to see what happens when I get back into town. We are leaving tomorrow and will then be in Coudersport until Sunday morning, because I have to work that day. It's been a wonderful trip though and I've finally had a chance to kayak. But more on that later... I do miss Norman, though! And Isabelle. My dear animals.

No comments: