Thursday, July 8, 2010

Is it time to go yet?

Busy, busy, busy. Our Fourth of July started out fantastic, with swimming and all, until my father ruined everything. No surprise, he's ruined every event we've ever tried to have since I can remember. Oh well. Then I spent about two and a half hours in the hospital for a bladder infection. I do not have insurance, either. So I'm waiting for that bill. Complain, complain.
We are leaving tomorrow to go to Coudersport, then on Saturday we will be leaving to go to Maine for the week. This I am excited about. We both need an actual vacation. Frantic, busy lives. I received some rolls of film in the mail finally. My first roll from my Canon came out so-so. I'm trying and learning and that part is exciting. My only issue is that now I am having great difficulty getting a new roll of film in the camera. I haphazardly got a roll in, but I had to cut it and waste some of it. It's very frustrating to me, and in a way heartbreaking, because not being able to get this roll of film in deters me from taking pictures. And I simply don't like that.




These are from my Nikon, from Lake Erie. A few of my favorites. We had a wonderful, wonderful time there for the most part and we hope to return sometime in the future! Although the lake had a fishy, awkward smell to it, it was simply beautiful to look at and walk along. Zach had a great time skipping stones while I chased seagulls and adored ducks.

No comments: