Wednesday, October 27, 2010



Halloween is this weekend, and we will be enjoying it in Vermont! I am so excited I could burst! I am trying to keep up with school, which is going well; I don't want to have to worry while we are away about what is due. We had such strong winds yesterday but it was so beautiful. I love the feeling of apocalyptic weather. (It reassures me that nature is still more powerful than humans). And thankfully there are still some leaves on the trees to lovingly look at.
I am trying to write some of my research paper today, but it's so difficult when all I can think of is leaving tomorrow night! Oh my.

2 comments:

Victoria Elena said...

That sounds exciting :) Good luck with your work!

Stacie said...

Oh thank you! And it's so exciting I feel silly just thinking about it! (: