Sunday, June 20, 2010

All You Need is Love

I am at Carl's today until 10PM, and I have been here since 8AM. It's actually not so bad but I do in fact have my period today. And it's the worst day for that - the first day. Oh how my insides have been battling one another for hours. Carl is peacefully taking a nap right now and I have just finished my last Character Formulation for my summer class, which means that's it! I've only gone to half of the classes (which was already arranged prior to class) and I believe I will be getting an A. It was a lovely, easy-going class and I wish all classes could be like that one. I almost forgot to post pictures of our little getaway to the bed and breakfast. AND I finally own a Canon AE-1 and it is in beautiful condition! I will cherish it for many years to come.


This was the building we were supposed to stay in, but we were upped to another suite for free and it was so wonderful.




Sweeny, the most dear and welcoming cat. He just got finished yawning.



We had such a beautiful day here. I think we will certainly be back to stay again sometime soon.

No comments: