Saturday, June 5, 2010

Oh my, where has the time gone? It's already June 5th! We spent our Memorial Day at Moraine State Park, in which it rained a little, but that encouraged us to go eat until it stopped. And then yesterday we purchased some bikes! I am very excited about this investment. It was so easy, too. I found a man and woman's bike on craigslist and the next day we were the proud owners! We haven't had a chance to ride them because of all the rain, so hopefully we can get them on a trail on Monday. I certainly hope so. Then on Thursday we will be going to the Bed and Breakfast near Erie, PA. I've pretty much planned out our entire summer... because I'm that much of a freak. But it should certainly be a good one and I can't wait to do all the things we plan to do. I have to work my long weekend this week, well... it's already Saturday so I am currently in the process of working it. Tomorrow is my long day but I'm getting used to it, and hanging out with Carl is never so bad. Today I think calls for hanging around the house while it's gloomy outside, until I have to work, and starting a new book.



Just a few pictures from when we went hiking a couple of weeks ago. It was a lovely afternoon getaway.

No comments: