Monday, June 21, 2010

I love you life.

Today I had cramps and Zach had a bad sinus headache; very bad. We took a short nap in the warmth of my room with the fan blowing on us. It is very hot today and I feel as though I am going to pass out at any second. I'm such a wimpy baby about the weather sometimes, but the heat often times makes me break out into hives and I am awfully irritable. We are going to grab a drink or two with some friends tonight and I am looking forward to spending some time with them, since we hardly see them. We are two beings who like to be secluded from most people, which we like in most ways, but it's nice to get out and be with others who we enjoy the company of. And Thursday is approaching quickly, and I am excited to go camping. Nature is calling me away from the city!

No comments: