This has really been my first weekend at our new apartment without having to really do much, and it was lovely. I wish I didn't have to work weekends, because when I do it's really working the whole weekend. So this weekend we relaxed, enjoyed the beautiful weather, and did some work. I've been transcribing an interview (which took a little longer than 7 hours, probably longer), and I've been trying to get some other work done for school while Zach records in the basement (also known as his music room). Yesterday I made some homemade veggie burgers (easy and quite delicious) and today we ordered pizza. I just didn't feel like cooking today after cleaning up the kitchen this morning, a rare thing for me. I guess I'll continue enjoying the rest of my Sunday, before my long week begins, (tests, papers, a job interview!, hopefully another homebirth interview, and work Friday-Monday).
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Weekend
This has really been my first weekend at our new apartment without having to really do much, and it was lovely. I wish I didn't have to work weekends, because when I do it's really working the whole weekend. So this weekend we relaxed, enjoyed the beautiful weather, and did some work. I've been transcribing an interview (which took a little longer than 7 hours, probably longer), and I've been trying to get some other work done for school while Zach records in the basement (also known as his music room). Yesterday I made some homemade veggie burgers (easy and quite delicious) and today we ordered pizza. I just didn't feel like cooking today after cleaning up the kitchen this morning, a rare thing for me. I guess I'll continue enjoying the rest of my Sunday, before my long week begins, (tests, papers, a job interview!, hopefully another homebirth interview, and work Friday-Monday).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love all those colorful tiles in your bathroom! And the way you hung your pictures with clothespins! AND I adore your profile pic. Have a lovely week! Not too much work, I hope.
Thank you kindly! I will certainly try, and the same for you!
(Not enough work to really make me think about it too, too much.) (:
Post a Comment