I'm trying to stop drinking soda. That's right, I am a soda drinker. ::cringe:: I eat well for the most part, cook healthy dinners and what not (although sometimes I go without breakfast and lunch, which is not good at all), but mostly when I do eat, it's healthy. And yet I still drink soda farrrr too often then I like to admit. So, hello my name is Stacie and I am a soda drinker. Ahhh, that feels better. About a week and a half ago I just stopped altogether with drinking soda, and I've been drinking a lot more water, (something I rarely drank before, I know I know). The downside to this, I have been getting thee worst headaches. Terrible, awful headaches. I can't focus in class and I can't even do my school work. I just realized today that when I stopped drinking it altogether is when my headaches started; at first I thought it was a sinus headache or something, but no way. It's the soda. Unfortunately I feel like I should drink maybe one today, and then slowly stop drinking it so that I don't have these terrible headaches I keep getting.
And I was so proud of myself...
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment