So busy with life, in a good way. But also in a tiring way, of course.
I have an interview at the end of the month with KEYS Service Corps in Pittsburgh. It's a great non-profit organization that works with kids in various neighborhoods. So I'm pretty pumped about that! I also have my first interview with a mother on Thursday for my homebirth research project, and this is also exciting. Zach's birthday is also the 28th, and my birthday is April 10th. I think we are going to have quite a few busy months until after I graduate. But this is okay. We are finally getting settled into our apartment, and are really loving it. Tulips are growing on the side of the house, and this gives me hope with gardening this Summer! There is also some growth on the grape vine that's in our backyard, and I'm so excited to see how much actually grows (I'm not even sure if it will produce anything yet).
We are hoping to go do something next weekend (even if it's a trip to a park). We've just been so busy with moving that we haven't had time to do much of anything. I'd also like to get the tire one Zach's bike fixed, because there will definitely be some bike riding action going on when the weather stays nice!
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment