Thursday, March 24, 2011


Yesterday we have a thunderstorm, and there was a tornado about an hour or so from here, which is pretty crazy! It was gloomy but beautiful, and we also had some hail. Zach and I went to an Indian restaurant that was ever so tasty, but I ordered some spicy, spicy chicken that unfortunately ruined my meal for me. I can barely handle medium salsa, let alone spicy Indian food. Today I skipped class, because it's an introductory psych class and I took it simply to get the credit. And so, I was able to get a few things done today and it isn't even 1. I wrapped Zach's birthday presents, as well, and can't wait to take him out to dinner and just spend birthday time with him. I love birthdays, especially his. I also am going to go get ingredients for his chocolate cake, made with garbanzo beans. We aren't cake eaters here, but this cake sounded too good to pass up, so I thought I'd give it a go and see how it turns out.
Tomorrow I have a job interview, which also makes me nervous nervous nervous! I've wanted to work with the KEYS Service for such a while now, and I'm hoping it all goes well. We shall see!
Now I am off to the grocery store!

No comments: