skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hello, old country
Friday, August 27, 2010
My failed attempt...
This is my failed attempt at double exposure. But that's okay! I'll maybe, perhaps, figure it out one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Stacie
I would like to update this blog much more often than I actually do, but that's okay. I try; life is sometimes busy. But it's the beautiful moments in between that make it worth while.
View my complete profile
Other Sites
My Pinterest
My Flickr
Blog Archive
►
2011
(47)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2010
(50)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(11)
This song is one I truly love.
No title
Saying goodbye to this city. Hopefully.
My failed attempt...
One year.
Evelyn
...
20 days left
Fort Popham
pictures are easy
Woe
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment