Tomorrow will be the exact day, a year ago, that I asked Zach to be my boyfriend. Although we were technically together before this day, I will never forget laying in his bed and asking him, "Will you be my boyfriend?" and giggling like a little girl. It was one of the best nights of my entire life. I could spend the whole day just cuddling tomorrow, but I believe we are going to go out and celebrate in some way or another and then return to the apartment to cuddle some more.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
One year.
Tomorrow will be the exact day, a year ago, that I asked Zach to be my boyfriend. Although we were technically together before this day, I will never forget laying in his bed and asking him, "Will you be my boyfriend?" and giggling like a little girl. It was one of the best nights of my entire life. I could spend the whole day just cuddling tomorrow, but I believe we are going to go out and celebrate in some way or another and then return to the apartment to cuddle some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
<3
Post a Comment